Professional Everett Denture Center
At Smile Bright Dentures, our reputation for repairing and making great dentures is only surpassed by our exceptional patient care. If you’re getting new dentures, our goal is to remove the uncertainty and to make the process simple and comfortable. From your first phone call to the completion of your denture, we’re with you every step of the way.
Conventional dentures are removable. However, there are many denture designs, some which rely on bonding or clasping onto teeth or dental implants
A partial denture is a plate with one or more prosthetic teeth attached to it. Our affordable partial dentures are made in-house by an experienced denturist. Whether flippers, cast metal, flexible, or overdentures, we strive to provide a natural-looking partial that will compliment your smile for years to come!
A broken tooth or a cracked denture? No problem! We have years of experience repairing broken dentures and have satisfied thousands of patients. By repairing a broken denture, we can save you the cost of replacing it. We use the latest methods and materials to ensure your denture is fixed right the first time.
Are your dentures loose? Instead of replacing your dentures, have them relined! Smile Bright Dentures is pleased to offer same-day denture reline services. In most cases, we can have your dentures relined within a few hours.
Immediate dentures are dentures that are placed in the patient’s mouth right after surgery. Call today to make an appointment for a consultation before the surgery.
Snap-In dentures are a stable and versatile option. Contact Smile Bright today to schedule a consultation appointment.
Our Customers Love Us
Dentures in Everett WA
Dentures are often considered to be more necessary to seniors than young or middle-aged adults.
However, this is not always the case, as dentures may become necessary for a variety of reasons besides age. Tooth loss due to an accident or dental disease is just one example.
Regardless of why you may be considering dentures, continue reading to learn more about the different types of dentures as well as where to find denture services in Everett WA.
Here at Smile Bright Dentures, we offer affordable dentures in Everett WA to ensure that all Everett residents have access to premium-quality dental care. Our Everett denturists perform a wide range of denture and dental care services and we’d be happy to help you restore your smile to its former glory through our services.
Continue reading or give Smile Bright Dentures in Everett WA a call to learn more about our services or Everett denture center.
Our Everett Denture Service
Smile Bright Dentures employs a team of highly skilled dentists and dental professionals. Due to this, our Everett dental lab is able to provide a number of different denture services.
Continue reading to learn more about the services we provide at our Everett denture care center or give Smile Bright Dentures a call.
Smile Bright Dentures Services
- Partial Dentures. This service is for people who have missing teeth and want to complete their smiles for aesthetic and practical purposes.
- Full Dentures. Full dentures are needed if you’ve lost all your teeth or had them removed due to disease. Contact our Everett denture center to learn more about our full denture services.
- Denture Repair Services. Dentures need repair from time to time due to wear and tear or cracking. If you are in need of denture repair services, get in touch with Smile Bright Dentures today.
- Denture Reline. in Everett. Due to the changing shape of your jaw, you may need denture reline services from time to time. If you’ve noticed that your dentures have become loose or uncomfortable, get in touch with our Everett denture service today.
- Immediate Dentures. Everett WA. At Smile Bright Dentures, we also offer same-day dentures when needed.
- Snap-in Dentures. To learn more about the different types of dentures we offer at Smile Bright Dentures, give us a call today.