Did you know that your dental health directly impacts your overall well-being? When you have one or more missing teeth due to tooth loss, an injury, or other cause, your dentist may recommend dental dentures. Dentures help protect your health, speech, smile, and ability from chewing food. Unfortunately, finding affordable dentures isn’t always easy.
Types of Dentures
If you’re researching different dentures to see which one is right for you, we can help. Here are the most common types of dentures:
- Full Dentures are removable replacements for a patient’s entire set of teeth.
- Partial Dentures replace only some missing teeth, such as when patients still have some of their natural teeth.
- Snap-in Dentures are held in place by dental implants or anchors on existing teeth, making them more stable and reliable than conventional dentures.
- Immediate Dentures are typically placed the same day a patient’s teeth are removed/extracted.
What Are the Steps of Getting Dentures?
The number of visits needed to get dentures may be more if you require additional preparatory work. Otherwise, here’s what you can most likely expect as we go through the process to give you dentures.
- Dental Examination – Our team will start by examining your teeth and determining the state of your oral health.
- Making The Dentures – After the initial consultation, our dentist will make a mold of your teeth and take measurements to ensure the dentures fit your remaining teeth exactly. We’ll then send the results to a dental lab to build the dentures according to the specifications.
- Fitting The Dentures – Once the dentures are complete, we’ll bring you in for a fitting to ensure the dentures fit without any issues or pain. If necessary, we’ll make adjustments.
- Adapting To Dentures – It may take some time to adjust to wearing, eating, and speaking with the dentures, but eventually, you’ll have the same control and function as you would with regular teeth.
Affordable Dentures Prices Depending on Their Types
The prices of dentures can vary significantly based on factors ranging from the type of dentures and materials used to the clinic you go to. Here’s what you can expect to pay, depending on the type of dentures.
- Full Dentures – A complete set of affordable full dentures costs anywhere between $600 to $1000.
- Partial Dentures: Affordable prices for partial dentures start at around $300 to $500. The average cost ranges between $700 to $1800.
- Snap-in Dentures: Affordable denture prices for snap-in dentures start anywhere from $1000 and up.
- Immediate Dentures: Authority Dental estimates that the average cost of immediate dentures is about $1900 for a full set of upper and lower.
Finding Affordable Dentures Near You
Have you ever asked yourself the question, “Can I get affordable dentures near me?” At Smile Bright Dentures, we pride ourselves on keeping dental care affordable.
When deciding between dentures, the cost should never be the most significant part of the discussion. This is why we offer various payment options and financing.
Contact us today at (425) 407-5150 to schedule an appointment.